Monday, February 25, 2008

Canadian F-Word Blog Awards results


are in and I'm just gonna bask right here for a moment.
Creekside was voted Best Political Blog, and also came runner-up for Best Individual Blog
OK, that felt terrific. Thank you, all.

The real "Best" here though goes to F-Word Blog Awards hosts Pale and Prole from A Creative Revolution. Thank you, Pale and Prole, for your kick-ass F-Wording example of how to turn a slight into a success, to Heather Mallick who sent along a message of congratulations to all the nominees, and to all who so generously participated. Results, presentations here.

And a personal note of thanks to the Chief at Seaside, my sometime editor in real life, who cajoled me into starting a blog. And my mom, of course, and the support of my two wonderful cats without which......oh noes, the music is coming up...

6 comments:

West End Bob said...

Just keep talking over the music, Alison.

You deserve it ! ! ! !

skdadl said...

Make them drag you off the stage, Alison, and keep talking ...

Well done! I saw your banner coming at me in that vid, and I started to applaud.

You know about me, heh heh. Oh, I'm never gonna live this down.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's well deserved.

For me it's always a thrill to have voted for some winners. Doesn't happen in politics much.

Q said...

I voted for Juno but I can't find her blog?

Alison's gorgeous cats always get my support.

Anonymous said...

*blush! Thanks, Alison. We were inspired. :-)

Congratulations!

Rev.Paperboy said...

well-deserved kudos! (whatever the hell a "kudo" is)

keep up the excellent work

Blog Archive